Rain, rain, go away..... Been messy around the mountains this week.
up the the beautiful Cades Cove and enjoyed its surroundings. All the
family is well. Hope you all are also. - kirk
welcome new contacts. use this material in a way that is acceptable to
A. One of the most amazing of the "I am" claims of the Lord Jesus
is found in John 6:35:
B. There may be more here than meets the literal eye, in light of the
often ignored truth that Jesus Christ is both our Creator and
1. Remember Colossians 1:16-17, which reminds us that "by [Christ]
created, . . . And He is before all things, and by Him all things
C. Kevin Cauley identifies 24 pictures in which Jesus tells us who he
in John 6: I will identify 12 for you.
1) He is the one who gives the meat that leads to eternal life
2) He is the one whom God, the Father, has sealed (v.27). -
Authenticated as a king does a document.
3) He is the one whom God, the Father, has sent (v.29, 40, 57).
4) He is the one on whom you must believe (v.29).
5) He is the TRUE bread from heaven (v.32).
6) He is the one who came down out of heaven (v.33).
7) He is the bread that gives life to the world (v.33).
8) He is the bread of life (v.35, 48).
9) He promises to quell our hunger and quench our thirst (v.35).
10) He is the one who does the will of the Father (v.38).
11) He is the one who will raise up those who believe on him in the
day (v.39, 40).
12) He is the Son (v.40).
13) He is the one who declares the Father's will (v.40).
14) He is the one who grants eternal life to those who believe on him
15) He is the one to whom men come who have learned of the Father
16) He is the one who has seen the Father (v.46).
17) He provides the bread of which those who eat will not die (v.50,
18) He is the LIVING bread which came down from heaven (v.51).
19) He is the one who gives his flesh, which is the bread, for the
of the world (v.51).
20) He is the one who gives his flesh and blood for meat and drink